Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 52: Week 2 - Illustrate a Song

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your January, and you believe we're already over half way through January? This is crazy! But so far, 2011 has been great so I'm really excited to see what all is in store for this year!

Though I'm now playing catch-up; due to work, I was really excited about this weeks theme because I have some serious love for music... I listen to everything... even to an embarrassing degree. From the stuff on the radio, to indie music, pop, rock, rap, gospel, classical, oldies, newbies, soundtracks, and everything in between! I really had to limit myself because I didn't have a lot of time for this one, and I knew if I didn't reel it in, this post would be crazy long so I kept myself in check, just for you guys. :)

So here we go, week 2! Illustrate a Song






(I can't help myself!)

Week 3 theme: Shades of Gray

<3 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment